For orders within Dubai
- Exchange will be allowed within two (2) days of an order if it is returned to the store in its original packaging and condition.
- No cancellation in part or in the whole will be accepted after the signing of an order and no refunds will be available after an order has been completed.
Payment must be made in full for all goods before delivery or collection takes place.
In situations where a deposit scheme may be used the following will be applicable:
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of 60% of the total amount must be paid at the time of order.
- The remaining balance must be paid prior to delivery or collection.
- No payment shall be deemed to have been received until all the cleared funds have been received.
Responsibility for the ownership of the goods passes to you when we have delivered them to you or you have collected them, or two weeks after we have notified you that the goods are ready for collection or delivery (provided that full payment for the goods has been received).
Any delivery dates, whether requested or quoted, are only estimates and shall not be binding, although we ensure that we will make every effort to deliver on the quoted date. We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequential loss, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the goods.
When we deliver your goods to your specified address, upon receipt of the goods you must ensure that:
- the goods have been unpacked
- the goods are not damaged and are in satisfactory condition
Once you have examined the goods and signed the delivery order we no longer hold a liability for the condition of the goods and ownership is transferred to you.